Information and Assistance Specialists (I&A) can help with a variety of concerns. Information can be provided over the phone, by email, in a person’s home, or in our office (regardless of income). I&A Specialists provide:
- Information about the choices you have when making decisions about where to live, what kind of help you need, where to receive that care and help, and how to pay for it.
- One-on-one consultation to help you think through the pros and cons of the various options in light of your situation, values, resources, and preferences.
- Information about Wisconsin’s long-term care programs and help to connect you with resources
Who we serve:
- Older adults
- Adults (18 or older) with a physical or intellectual/developmental disability
- Family members and caregivers
- Youth transitioning (prior to age 18) to adult services