A virtual event including representatives from organizations that offer a variety of post-high school opportunities and support for individuals with disabilities.
November 9th, 2021
6:00pm-6:35pm: Keynote and Panelist presentation
6:40pm-7:40pm: Interest sessions:
Dane County Long-term support services
• Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
• Ticket to Work and benefits counseling
• Independent Living Plans
• Supported decision making
• Healthy and safe relationships
• Project Search
• Anchors for successful transition to college
• Learning Differences Innovation Center, Madison College
• Financial aid
Please email ADRC-HSTransition@countyofdane.com if you would like to share an upcoming event.